SIMULATION ENGINEER, ELECTRONICS & SYSTEMS – BUDAPEST
SIMTEC Hungary was established in 2021 in Budapest by simulation technology leader SIMTEC and the founders of FLUIDCODES and CFD.HU. The company offers cutting-edge simulation solutions to a wide range of commercial and academic clients, from Hungary’s local engineering communities to some of the country’s most innovative companies. SIMTEC Hungary is certified channel partner of Ansys and SIMTEC’s fourth base in Europe operating alongside offices in Greece, Croatia and Slovenia.
As the official successor of former ANSYS channel partner CFD.HU, SIMTEC Hungary builds on a long track record of innovative practice and excellent client service in the region, while Elite ANSYS Channel Partners SIMTEC and FLUIDCODES bring over 45 years of collective experience in simulation technology, with a wealth of expertise in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Structures Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Electronics and Multiphysics simulation.
SIMTEC Hungary due to the continuous expansion of SIMTEC’s footprint in Electronics & Systems industry, is hiring an Application Engineer to be based in Budapest.
Electronics & Systems Application Engineer, will provide pre and after sales technical support on Ansys Electronics & Systems software, such as MAXWELL, HFSS, SIWAVE, TWIN BUILDER and MEDINI to SIMTEC customers in the Hungarian market.
As an Application Engineer he/she will:
- Be responsible for technical tasks related to pre-sales opportunities, such as analyze customer technical needs, participate in customer meetings with R&D engineers and managers, prepare presentations and demos.
- Train customers on ANSYS Maxwell, HFSS, SIWAVE, TWIN BUILDER, MEDINI.
- Present ANSYS broad portfolio and capabilities during workshops and conferences.
- Offer technical support and streamline simulation workflows for ANSYS electronics products users.
- Prepare and present reports to the company’s management.
- Work closely with sales department.
- Some travel abroad will be required.
- Electrical & Computer Engineering or Physics or Computer Science degree.
- Excellent command of Hungarian and English.
- Understanding of the below applications:
- Electromechanical: Electric Machines, Transformers, Cables, Sensors.
- High Frequency: PCBs, RF, Antennas, Filters, ICs.
- Systems: System simulations and Reduced Order Models.
- Demonstrated experience on electronics & electromagnetics simulation tools preferably of the ANSYS ones.
The company offers:
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Excellent working environment in the forefront of technology.
- Continuous education.
Employment type: Full Time
Please apply to email@example.com including:
- Cover letter
- A document of up to two pages (including any graphs), where you summarize an electronics/electromagnetics simulation project you have worked on.