SIMULATION ENGINEER, ELECTRONICS & SYSTEMS – THESSALONIKI
SIMTEC SA, headquartered in Thessaloniki, offers advanced engineering simulation software and high added-value services to a wide range of companies and institutes, as the reference point for Ansys simulation in South-East Europe for 20+ years.
SIMTEC, due to its continuous expansion of its footprint in South East Europe Electronics & Systems industry, is hiring an Application Engineer to be based on SIMTEC’s Thessaloniki office.
Electronics & Systems Application Engineer, will provide pre and after sales technical support on Ansys Electronics & Systems software, such as MAXWELL, HFSS, SIWAVE, TWIN BUILDER and MEDINI to SIMTEC customers: the leading and most innovative companies of the South East European region, located in Greece, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary and Serbia.
As an Application Engineer he/she will:
- Be responsible for technical tasks related to pre-sales opportunities, such as analyze customer technical needs, participate in customer meetings with R&D engineers and managers, prepare presentations and demos.
- Train customers on ANSYS Maxwell, HFSS, SIWAVE, TWIN BUILDER, MEDINI.
- Present ANSYS broad portfolio and capabilities during workshops and conferences.
- Offer technical support and streamline simulation workflows for ANSYS users.
- Prepare and present reports to the company’s management.
- Work closely with sales department.
- Travel abroad.
- Electrical & Computer Engineering or Physics or Computer Science
- Excellent command of English.
- Understanding of the below applications:
- Electromechanical: Electric Machines, Transformers, Cables, Sensors.
- High Frequency: PCBs, RF, Antennas, Filters, ICs.
- Systems: System simulations and Reduced Order Models.
- Demonstrated experience on electronics & electromagnetics simulation tools preferably of the ANSYS ones.
- Work permit for
- Military obligations completed.
The company offers:
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Excellent working environment in the forefront of technology.
- Continuous education.
Employment type: Full Time
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover letter
- A document of up to two pages (including any graphs), where you summarize an electronics/electromagnetics simulation project you have worked on.
Deadline for submission 1/5/2022
Further information: +30-2310-251-731