SIMTEC SA, headquartered in Thessaloniki, offers advanced engineering simulation software and high added-value services to a wide range of companies and institutes, as the reference point for ANSYS simulation in South-East Europe for 20+ years.
SIMTEC, due to its continuous expansion is looking for a hard-working and well-organized individual to undertake a Tech Sales Specialist role in Thessaloniki.
The role reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Market research; finding companies to target.
- Unearthing new sales opportunities and converting them to long-term partnerships.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries.
- Demonstrating the company and Ansys products to prospective clients and customers.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Develops written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Identifying customer needs and offering products accordingly.
- Attending industry events to generate business leads.
- Contributing to business planning; setting strategy and goals.
- Remaining in regular contact with clients to meet their expectations.
- Responding to complaints and resolve issues to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Negotiating agreements and keeping records of sales and data in CRM system.
- Providing professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
- A University degree in engineering, technical, business, or related field with 2+ years of demonstrated success in technical sales or software sales position.
- Excellent command of English.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with ability to use own initiative.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and CRM systems. Knowledge of CAD/CAE software will be a plus.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of company hierarchy.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Military obligations fulfilled.
- Ability to travel.
- Competitive salary according to qualifications.
- ·Excellent working environment in the forefront of technology.
- Continuous education.
- Full time employment
Further information: +30-2310-251731